Sunday, December 23, 2007

"It begins..."


Wow, well we'll see if I am able to keep this thing going...

There have been many great blogs popping up over the past two years in regards to the "underground" film, or, rather, non-populist cinema. While I am aware right from the beginning that this particular blog will not be able to "keep up" with the post count of some other blogs in the same vein, a stout belief resides that this blog will find its way through the viscera of online film commentary to those who appreciate the same films and genres as myself.

My hope is to add a not-entirely-useless dialogue to the community who adores the Giallo, the Krimis, the Slasher, the occasional oddity, and the rarely seen. I will also share my reviews on the newly published material from some of our favorite book imprints. To sum up, I wish to build a blog over time that a fan of "The Terror Film", my little compression of all things horror, would like to visit while in a transitory moment at the coffee shop or a fleeting few seconds just before bed.

Let the autopsy begin...