Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update: I'm back!


Okay. I've been very busy. School is in order and my life is making a bit more sense now that my compass is set in a permanent direction. I will be posting on a regular basis as of today, so keep me in your bookmarks and check back every once and again. Reviews of films and genre publications are on the way. Also, I'll be reviewing more DVDs....

All this brings me to an explanation of the "header sub-title" change. As I've been thinking about this blog for the past half-year, it's come to my attention that "Retracting the Dura Mater of the Terror Film" is a bit too finite for what will inevitably find its way on to these pages. So, I am widening the digital cervix a bit to allow a more broad approach, hence, "Retracting the Dura Mater of the Moving Image". Not a big deal, if a little pretentious, but, hey, it's my blog and I need to keep up the faux gravitas by name at the very least....!

Vidi well, oh, brothers! Cine Autopsis has such sites to show you....till then, good day.

No comments: